Internship – HR / Community Manager (German speaking)
Augsburg · 31.08.2020
What happens when you put the smartest affiliate marketers, SEOs, content strategists, data scientists and a team of developers and designers in a room? Global Commerce Media is a new breed of performance media company building high-quality websites that provide our millions of users with well-researched, unbiased, and verified information across many different verticals, topics and languages.
We live by the philosophy of 改善 Kaizen and strive for continuous improvement. This means more and better quality content for our users across the world, new and better ways to connect our advertising partners with high-intent customers, and an enjoyable organizational culture.
At a Glance
We are looking for our future Community Manager who helps to manage our E-Learning Platform! Do you enjoy building new processes, finetune existing manuals and challenge the status quo? You enjoy working detail oriented and you are not afraid to “get your hands dirty” in day-to-day operations? Then working in our E-Learning department might just be the right thing for you!
You will be working in an international environment and work on projects that attract millions of international users each month.
What You’ll Do
You’ll be operating at the frontlines of digital performance media for one of the fastest-growing online media companies in Europe. That means, you will:
- Help us to improve existing E-Learning platforms and support our content creation
- Manage existing projects and take full-responsibility of all E-Learning processes (develop new methods & create content).
- Jumpstart new projects and design adequate E-Learning methods and training systems.
- And so much more!
What We’re Looking For
- Studying for/recently graduated from Bachelor’s or Master’s degree, preferably in a social sciences field or similar (applicants are usually in the top percentiles of their academic or professional peer group)
- Feeling for the written word, videos and “beautiful” digital content
- Excellent problem-solving competence, organisation skills and pragmatic working methods
- Fluency in German language and English language, Spanish is a plus.
- Basic know-how of WordPress and digital learn systems like LMS (Learning Management Systems)
- Working experience as copywriter, translator or content creator of any type
- Working experience as operator of processes of any kind
- Understanding of classic and digital media business models
Global Commerce Media
Viktoriastrasse 3b 2nd floor