Internship – HR Manager (German speaking)
Augsburg · 31.08.2020
What happens when you put the smartest affiliate marketers, SEOs, content strategists, data scientists and a team of developers and designers in a room? Global Commerce Media is a new breed of performance media company building high-quality websites that provide our millions of users with well-researched, unbiased, and verified information across many different verticals, topics and languages.
We live by the philosophy of 改善 Kaizen and strive for continuous improvement. This means more and better quality content for our users across the world, new and better ways to connect our advertising partners with high-intent customers, and an enjoyable organizational culture.
At a Glance
We are looking for our future HR Manager who helps to scale our German operations! Do you enjoy working with people and find new talent? You are excited about building out new processes from scratch, finetune existing ones and challenge the status quo? You enjoy working detail oriented and you are not afraid to “get your hands dirty” in day-to-day operations? Then working in our HR department might just be the right thing for you!
You will be working in an international environment and work towards the success of projects that attract millions of international users each month.
What You’ll Do
You’ll be operating at the frontlines of digital performance media for one of the fastest-growing online media companies in Europe. That means, you will:
- Help us to find adequate candidates for our E-Learning courses
- Manage existing HR processes and scale our current HR operations
- Update job ads find new distribution channels
- Be in contact with Career Services & other stakeholders
- Interviews, candidate evaluations and so much more!
What We’re Looking For
- Studying for/recently graduated from Bachelor’s or Master’s degree, preferably in a social sciences field or similar (applicants are usually in the top percentiles of their academic or professional peer group)
- Outgoing personality and joy in working with people
- Excellent problem-solving competence, organisation skills and pragmatic working methods
- Fluency in German language and English language, Spanish is a plus.
- Prior HR experience from another internship or summer job
- Studying in the field of HR or Psychology
- Advanced Excel skills (VLOOKUPs etc.)
- Understanding of classic and digital media business models
Global Commerce Media
Viktoriastrasse 3b 2nd floor